FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

I really don't understand the animosity towards PJ. He offers a...

1. 1,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    I really don't understand the animosity towards PJ.

He offers a reasoned, conservative view - and i really enjoy listening to his side of the coin, otherwise it's just a bunch of back-slapping boys club type environment full of self-importance where anybody who dares questions the status quo gets, god forbid, put on peoples ignore (for the first time eva!) just because it doesn't agree with what people want to hear. It's not even about who is right and who is wrong. The share price tells the story, and all signs are pointing to a good uplift coming - but nothing is assured in this game. Which i why i really enjoy hearing all views. Not putting my fingers in my ears shouting 'lalalalala' because it doesn't fit in with the way i want the stock to go.

When i'm investing i believes it pays to research all avenues/ideas/comments. Experience tells me that those why barrack and cheer and hope generally leave disappointed.

The thing that surprises me the most is the way PJ has carried himself - in the face of animosity, legal threats, spite, he carries on pretty much with a straight bat, analysing and researching in a thorough and conservative way. Most people would crack.

Keep up the good work PJ - and everyone. Forums and threads can be very informative when there is robust discussion.

Cheers
    S

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.