CTP 3.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

CNance of financial distress, page-21

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(COM

They are not FACTS they are predictions, which Oilman123 has already correctly commented.

If you do not know the difference between FACTS and PREDICTIONS I wonder if it is suitable for you to invest in the stock market.)""

Now, and seen that you've raised that good comment, aren't all of what the rampers writing "PREDICTIONS too.?" Where are the facts in what they write.???

The only facts we have facing us, is the long history of CTP and what the announcements are saying about it. And you can only agree that what's written in the announcements is not what we could call it a major success.

""(I wonder why would be the world's top investment bank MQG bothering putting its money into CTP if it was such a disaster as COM is trying to suggest)""

Well, IMO it is only a matter of opinions. On the one hand you are telling us that MQG wouldn't be bothering putting their money in it if it wasn't any good, and on the other we have the other version that, if things were as rosy as you would make us believe, MQG would have increased their offer to many multiples of what they originally laid on the table if things were good and excellent. The facts are that, to date, they haven't moved one inch from their original offer even after having a serious look at what was in that data room.

I wonder why...

But then we have CTP now telling us that they are in serious need of money too to meet what is coming up with their commitments. Lest wait and see what the next move is before counting our chickens, shall we.??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $6.085K 117.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 559993 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 60757 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.