CNB 4.11% 38.0¢ carnaby resources limited

CNB and why it is STILL undervalued!!, page-1064

1. 3,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626

@gottalove and @AlfieKnows

Back home and just logging on now I see it's been an interesting day ..... a few trying to accumulate whilst others ( and quite possibly some of the accumulators ) have been trying to sell the SP down bringing small parcels into the asking price to scare some others into selling .... whilst they pick them up ...but with little impact in holding back the SP really.

I think it's worth remembering that most institions have their own rules as to what they are allowed to invest in .... one of the biggest rules being they cannot invest in ASX companies with less than a $100m market capital ...... we are less than half of that so IMO we may not have seen anything yet ..... bring on some results from the copper ground at Duchess, Tick Hill and then from Strelley in the Pilbara.

As I said back on the 29th May .... it is difficult to build a decent holding without affecting the SP.

All looking good .... there will be daily / weekly ups and downs but the future looks very positive with our hot and in demand gold and copper areas in the Pilbara and around Mt Isa ...

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.015(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $65.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 40.5¢ 35.5¢ $92.90K 245.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2777 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.