CNB 0.86% 58.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Just thought I would post something that Alfie said last year:"I...

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    Just thought I would post something that Alfie said last year:

"I rarely get overly excited with companies I am invested in due to my vast experience in the small cap mining investment sector, however CNB is not your average exploration play. It is a 'company' in the making, and it is technically and fundamentally set up for a sustained period of exponential growth"

"the lease at Strelley covers in its entirety the confluence of the 'Tabba Tabba' shear-zone and the 'Berghaus' shear-zone, these two fault lines are host to the highest grade and longest intercepts from 'De Grey's' newly discovered lode. It must not be glossed over that the confluence of these two highly mineralised faults have the highest probability of containing the greatest mineralisation. We have all seen the results from 'Hemi'! It is about as close to impossible as you can get to even think that we are not sitting on the 'Motherlode'!"

"We still have a completely feasible open pit/underground copper mine that can be developed (Copper price rising!), we have a cobalt-nickel project for sale in Sweden, absolutely no prospect for a capital raise for a very long time and most importantly a management team that has carried over from company to company leaving a trail of hundreds of millions of dollars in market cap growth."

Oh, And he owns over a million shares (+ the 200,000 he bought last week)...!!

He really must think that buying CNB in the 30's and 40's is like buying LTR back when it was 3-4 cents... (Currently 62 cents)...

For those with enough conviction, and for those who bought at 2 cents and held through the ups and downs of the markets cranky tantrums, they are now sitting on 30+ BAGS!!!

I tend to agree with Alfie here...Sorry, not "tend", I fullheartedly agree wit Alfie...

Buying LTR at 2, 3, 4 cents is like buying CNB at 20, 30, 40 cents (just compare MC's...)... LTR now exceeds 1 Billion.

But the only true way to make these 30 Bags is to hold on and enjoy the ride, and not get spooked out by "Cheese" types who are waiting to snap up your shares at a bargain... Otherwise you will only make 20%, 50%, or even a bag at a time (and have to pay CGT)!!

I personally prefer the 10-20-30 bags with the CGT discount... biggrin.png

Oh, and top it off (adding to my conviction to hold), it is an undeniable fact that our "SUPER Management Team" have pulled it off twice before!!!

How someone can doubt the past experience (of the super team) who have pulled it off twice before is beyond me hehe...

Beadell Resources started as a tiny $15 Mil IPO in 2007, and under Peter and Robs successful leadership, reached its peak MC of 800 Mil … WOW!!! Almost 1$ Billion!!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3242/3242861-f30d9d50500b748ddab65b3234d46403.jpg

I am happy to wait for my 30 Bags, through the ups and downs...

As Alfie said: "It is a 'company' in the making, and it is technically and fundamentally set up for a sustained period of exponential growth"

Of course time and patience is requires, and BOS!! biggrin.png

And honestly, If you look through my posting history (it's no secret), I think I have uncovered a few other gems ...

But NOT ONE of them compares to CNB'S potential... NOT ONE!!!

Anywhooo, just something to ponder over the weekend

Hope you all have a lovely weekend whilst I enjoy mine in LockDown hehehe

Cari

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.5¢
Change
0.005(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $95.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 59.0¢ 58.0¢ $56.38K 96.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18887 58.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.5¢ 7493 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
58.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
58.0¢ 59.0¢ 58.0¢ 8295
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.