CNB 7.08% 52.5¢ carnaby resources limited

CNB and why it is STILL undervalued!!, page-1307

1. 1,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I think with a low SOI company comments on here can make a bit of a difference. You yourself even complained that people on here was stopping your prediction/need for a lower price by buying near where they thought the bottom was. Of course, those buyers may be a little wrong.

As far as me pointing out the tax implications... it was to only to point out that your crowing about your success on CNB looks a lot better when you don't mention the tax implications which claw back some of it. It is something we all have to deal with but puts things in a bit of a better perspective when comparing to longer termers.

And lastly, I probably don't need to point out that someone can be bearish and honestly believe something is going to happen.

Of course there are some who will portray a bearish persona whilst believing the opposite (or vice versa). Which I am getting sense is where you and cheese fit.

Nothing wrong with people playing a shorter game or having different real thoughts on the direction a company is headed. It is just the game playing some obviously try which annoys me a little. And people wouldn't play those games if they didn't think it worked.

Anyway... let's see what the market does over the next 6 months. Might be an interesting ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
-0.040(7.08%)
Mkt cap ! $90.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 57.0¢ 52.5¢ $104.0K 188.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1999 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 10635 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.