CNB 5.98% 62.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Raise your hands if you actually thought I would stick to my...

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    Raise your hands if you actually thought I would stick to my commitment to not post again until we reach 50 cents? tongue.png

I have been trying hard not to hehehe...

Anywhooo, what an interesting few weeks it has been in the CNB corner of HC biggrin.png My "old-self" would have been very tempted to throw in my few cents worth, but it has very little value for myself or for my investments (and therefore a waste of precious time)... As you all might be aware, my current focus is balancing my investment life with mental health and well-being... Less time on HC and Iress is working wonders for me... If you feel overwhelmed, you should try it sometime... But this only works when you have a STONG CONVICTION in the stocks that you are invested in...

My mother has been a great inspiration to me and she knows nothing about CNB... Paraphrasing here:

"Cari, you have done all the research, yes"?

"You believe with all your heart that from your extensive research, CNB has a bright future, yes"?

"You wouldn't invest your mummy's money in CNB if it was high risk with little chance of reward, would you Cari"?

"Your 'investment den' (office) wouldn't be plastered with everything CNB if you didn't truly believe this is 'THE ONE', right"?

SO GET OUT THERE and enjoy life!!!

She is absolutely right, so that is what I have been doing - And feeling a lot better biggrin.png

This too is how our TOP 20 keep their sanity... I.e, set a one year target, give the company a chance to explore / develop / mature and then re-evaluate their investment decision at the end of the said time period...

This is not easy to do (I know)... But currently learning to trust in my research and "let the SP take care of itself"...

And I must say, I am extremely pleased with the progress that ROB and his wonderful team are making ...

Lets just look at the past 12 months:

1.Entered an agreement with BIM and started re-processing the tailingsdam (Giving us $6 Million Cash)
    2.Recent RC program targeting the direct extension of the Tick Hillmain lode into the northern wall of the historical open pit (a totalof 11 RC holes for 1,001 m were drilled)
    3.Recent Capital Raise which cashed up CNB to fund our "aggressiveexploration" - " aggressively pursue exploration and growthopportunities into the future"
    4. Rob added to our Greater Duchess Copper Gold Project in Mt Isa,Queensland, with our new tenement application adjoining NilDesperandum increasing our ground holdings in Mt Isa to 384 km2 .
    5. INCREASEDour land holdings in the Pilbara from 254 km2 to 394 km2 (Padroo &Goldsworhty) to 442 km2 (100% acquisition of the “Big Hill”tenement)!! This is an additional 188 KM2 of land to be explored inhighly prospective Mallina Basin of Western Australia, northeast ofthe Hemigold discovery of De Grey Mining Ltd (ASX: DEG), whichhas taken DEG to a MC in excess of 1$ Billion. This is Australia’snewest major and under explored gold district. These acquisitionshave only recently taken place, 26 October and 23 Decemberrespectively) - I wouldn't call this sitting on your handsbiggrin.png
    6. KeyLand Access Agreement signed for the Strelley Project, which providesaccess to the highly prospective southern extensionof the Stockade Prospect for the first time where several highpriority targets exist ... THIS is NOT an easy job...!
    - Carnabyis also committed to good working relations with the local community(and local Strelley school) and completed further heritage surveys early in the new year prior to drilling. If I may say so,building "good working relations" with the local communityrequires quite some effort and can not be achieved by pen pusherssitting at a desk in Perth
    7. Firstpass reconnaissance field work in late 2020 of our Malmac Gold /Copper Project have been received and the results have been compiledalong with a technical review by Brett Davis. Details of the findingswere released 09 February, 2021 which " reinforcethe emerging discovery potential at Malmac”.Whatdid Rob have to say about this? “These early-stage results from thefirst ever systematic exploration at Malmac, covering 621 km2oftenure east of Sandfire’s Degrussa copper gold deposit, ARESIGNIFICANT”.
    8. Completed a First and Second Drilling Campaign at Strelley in which:
    -Intrusive hosted “Hemi style” gold mineralisation was intersected for the first time at the Bastion Prospect, with results up to 3.2 g/t gold (see ASX release 28 May 2021). - VERY EXCITING STUFF !!
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3413/3413875-c71c7b271c70d0b9fec167837b667c88.jpg

-An extensive RC Drilling program is commencing soon to test the > 1.4 km strike of the Bastion Intrusion hosted gold anomaly.

9. Rob has also been very bust focussing on our copper potential at Duchess: (Nil D and Mt Birnie)

":A 15-line km ground Induced Polarisation (IP) pole / dipole survey completed by Carnaby at Greater Duchess identified numerous new IP anomalies (see ASX release 20 May 2021 and 7 May 2021). These were immediately targeted, along with deposit extensions, by an extensive
    4,000m RC drilling program at Nil Desperandum and Mount Birnie Prospects and other key target areas within the Greater Duchess Copper Gold Project. The drilling program is now into the second phase of an expanded RC and diamond drilling program which is ongoing based on the scale and extent of the copper gold mineralisation observed at Nil Desperandum"\

"RC Drilling at Mount Birnie has identified a high-grade copper-gold shoot, plunging steeply west and open at depth (see ASX release 10 June 2021 and 5 July 2021) "

10. Malmac: At Malmac, a technical review of all available data is underway in order to progress the early stage rock chip and ultrafine soil sampling exploration results announced in February 2021. Mineralisation styles being targeted include volcanogenic massive sulphides, sedimenthosted, epithermal, orogenic and structurally controlled gold and base metal deposits within the Troy Creek rock package.

11. Sweden Deal : improvement in the terms of the Share Sale Agreement (SSA) for the divestment of the Lainejaur Project in Sweden (see ASX release 19 July 2021).

12. Tick Hill Mine Development: Carnaby continues to assess and advance its options and opportunities regionally to develop the Tick Hill Gold Project while completing additional permitting requirements and ongoing baseline monitoring programs. A decision to develop, consolidate and / or divest part or all of the open pit cutback project is continuing to be evaluated and discussed with 3rd parties

Sooo much exploration ongoing. many results awaited and a lot more exploration planned!!! Ohhh, and a lot more money on the way with our already significant Cash Pile smile.png

Rob and his team have been very busy boys over the past 12 months and are doing an excellent job in their pursuit of wealth creation for not only their shareholders, but themselves (Lets not forget they are significantly invested themselves)... I still believe CNB is going to be HUGE... But obviously not overnight... tongue.png

Even Imme knows the true direction of CNB, or he would be long gone by now... Imme knows the true value of CNB and the future ahead... Hence the reason he is holding his breath to snap up some cheapies should the Market Gods bless his blessed soul hahaha...

And tomorrow or Monday, we will ONCE AGAIN see how committed our TOP 20 are to CNB!!! Month after month, we see the same thing!! They know a good investment when they see one (And there are not too many on the ASX that can be compared to CNB IMO)...

Still my number one biggrin.png (And my mothers ONLY one) tongue.png

And for those who feel 'on-edge' / 'overwhelmed' or merely experience anxiety following the daily / minute / or second ups & downs of this truly magnificent stock, do yourself a favor...... Avoid HC for a while, only check the SP on a weekly basis AND get out there and enjoy your life... !!! Your research will pay off in the Long Term... Life is too short to not be enjoyed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.0¢
Change
0.035(5.98%)
Mkt cap ! $100.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 64.5¢ 58.5¢ $162.8K 266.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5183 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
62.0¢
  Change
0.035 ( 5.98 %)
Open High Low Volume
59.5¢ 63.5¢ 59.3¢ 112291
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.