CNB 0.00% 57.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Great to see some normalcy coming back to CNB threads as it...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Great to see some normalcy coming back to CNB threads as it flirted with HC mania. CNB is an explorer which comes with inherent risk because of that. It's bizarre how there's actually been spots of level-headed commentary in thread for cpl weeks both negative and positive yet maybe many have liked or not comments for confirmation bias rather than remembering what they read. Happy to be corrected: Macquarie are bullish with releases and it's something of a cliche assumption about them in the industry (look at Macquarie's SYA price prediction and list goes on). From a different angle to believe in a mining stock and banking on a Macquarie 2-3 page summary for validation maybe time to re-evaluate investment strategy. Imagine if you hired a broker and going into their office they say hey i read a page of this report im going to put your money there. Anyway whatever. Apologies I can't remember who but someone made a good point that previous success in drilling was easier because was based off starting with old mines whereas the gap was far more anomalous. Also weather in the region worth a thought imo. This rubbish about references to OZL and BHP and whatever. Just focus on what the company does and how they communicate that experience to shareholders. Maybe there's a world where believers in the CNB project sell and buy back at a lower price when considering its effectively the same mkt cap as A1M which is a producing mine (not all that profitable atm with capital sunk into infrastructure just down the road).

The criticism of 'oh you idiots got lucky cos it was strelley'. whatever thats so dumb. yeh they hit copper after. Why they pivot to that? thats because they had strategic tenements cos its a good team. Really low brain thinking criticism. CNB have a good team but theyre explorers which is risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.