CNB 2.80% 52.0¢ carnaby resources limited

KlothoI expect this full month of October'23 to be one of the...

1. 3,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    Klotho

I expect this full month of October'23 to be one of the most positive months for CNB shareholders ever.

By the end of this October, Directors and their team will have been able to utilize the ongoing drilling reviews to formally confirm very positive proven findings of copper and gold in only several portions of our overall highly positive areas that we have been available to explore further to completely increase CNB's initial finding reports.

I expect our share price will fully increase in value very quickly to reflect our initial sizable proven findings, which effectively will only be the commencement of CNB's overall larger positive future with many more areas to be drilled to confirm even further overall positive grade findings.

Remember, CNB is well funded and has only some 162m shares on issue, making it very positive growing in price investment with a huge amount of further exploration to be done and further results to be reported in both its Queensland and Western Australia resource areas as its work progresses.

Unbelievable days are ahead for us shareholders and as additional positive results continue to be provided, I would expect more interest from other major companies are likely to occur which may not be too far away ... who knows.

I'd suggest initial actual production of copper and gold by CNB, could be commenced by utilizing established existing mining plants which are only located approx. 50-60kms away at Mt Isa which would provide some very positive income.

Great days are ahead IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.80%)
Mkt cap ! $89.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 53.5¢ 51.5¢ $216.0K 408.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24780 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 1579 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.