CNB 3.13% 66.0¢ carnaby resources limited

CNB and why it is STILL undervalued!!, page-26

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    WOW... Just been doing some research into another company... (no names) ...

Other Company:

Current Shares: Almost 800 Million
    Market Cap : Approx $30 Mil
    Cash ~$2m
    Directors collective ownership of company: 1.72%

CNB
    Current Shares: 117 Million
    Market Cap : Approx $30 Mil

Cash ~$10m
    Directors collective ownership of company: 14.00%

And the directors of this company have "loan shares" which will further dilute the company by another 30 mil shares once they achieved certain targets...

This "other company" 2 years ago had only 205 million shares on issue ... Soo glad Rob doesn't intend to dilute CNB like other companies are doing (4x SOI in 2 years) eek.png

And a big thanks to Rob and the team for keeping our website current / relevant and up-to-date... This other companies website does NOT EVEN have something as simple as an updated Top 20 lists monthly, nor does his have clickable links to presentations etc... (Maybe this would explain their 95% decrease in SP) hehehe...

We have a Management team on top of things, even the simplest things such as keeping the website current with the latest info / data ...

I you are reading this Rob, (and I have a sneaky suspicion you do pop on here from time to time), a big thank you from me and your loyal investors for paying attention to even the smallest of details... As a Website Content Editor and Marketing Manager of a large International Financial Institution (in my previous life before I got sick), I can tell you that you have a great team controlling the content that you publish -Keeping investors informed with the latest and accurate information is essential (Although one slight recommendation, could you please have the AGM recorded and uploaded to the website for us Investors who are / were unable to travel to WA for the AGM)? - Many of us would love to have attended, and although this was not possible, would like to have watched a video recording of the event and the wonderful presentation you gave (along with the PP of the presentation)

Anywayz, keep up the good work, and your diligence and attention to fine detail tells me a lot about the people in charge of taking this company into the future, and I am sincerely excited to be onboard
    Last edited by CariKaya: 08/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.020(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $107.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
64.0¢ 67.0¢ 63.5¢ $48.22K 73.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 26247 65.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 21919 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
66.0¢
  Change
0.020 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
65.0¢ 67.0¢ 65.0¢ 32718
Last updated 11.11am 30/04/2024 ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.