CNB 12.5% 72.0¢ carnaby resources limited

CNB and why it is STILL undervalued!!, page-27

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    Oh wow, where do I start? Just got home and had the "pleasure" of reading through more than 50 posts since last night ... Some quite interesting, others quite frustrating hehehe...

@1912 and @rick64 Congrats on buying some more The smart people can see CNB's value at these prices (more on this below) ...., even though rick, it may go against your TA (I will also try to cover this below) ...

@gottalove , spot on, mate I love your post:

Robknows the exact value of our copper.....and he knows it's a lot!
    Healso clearly stated in that email, that they were currently focusingthe majority of their time, effort and resources to Strelley in thePilbara.

Think about it.
    A highly experienced geologist whoknows we're sitting on a zillion dollars worth of copper yet stillfocuses on Strelley.

If anyone still doesn't get it andneeds a slap across the face, this line said it all:
    "...wewill go where the value is..."
    Robknows the exact value of our copper.....and he knows it's a lot! Healso clearly stated in that email, that they were currently focusingthe majority of their time, effort and resources to Strelley in thePilbara. Think about it. A highly experienced geologist whoknows we're sitting on a zillion dollars worth of copper yet stillfocuses on Strelley. If anyone still doesn't get it andneeds a slap across the face, this line said it all:"... wewill go where the value is..."

Yes we have Tick Hill (copper, gold & cobalt), Throssel Project (gold: 162 km2 gold tenements), our Malmac project (Gold, copper, lead, zinc & nickel: 810 km2 of tenements) AND our projects in the Pilbara, ie Strelley and Mt Grant (with 442 km2 of tenements)....

With all of this, hmmm, I wonder why Rob wants to focus on that "little" patch called Strelley when we have over 1000 km2 of other tenements???

As @gottalove mentioned above, "wewill go where the value is..." - And Strelley is where Rob see our greatest value...

A few facts to jot your memory as to why is so enthusiastic at Strelley ...

1. Within the Strelley project late intrusive rocks equivalent in age to the Hemi gold discovery are present. Gold mineralisation intersected in the Strelley project to date is associated with silicification and quartz veining.
    2. “Carnaby Resources Limited (ASX: CNB) (Carnaby or the Company) is pleased to announce the identification of several new “Hemi style” intrusion targets from two new aeromagnetic surveys completed at the Strelley and Mount Grant Projects AND from additional land tenure secured at Pardoo.” (Ann 26 October, 2020).
    3. Results from the recently flown high resolution aeromagnetic surveys has also highlighted wide zones of alteration along major structural corridors at the confluence of the Tabba Tabba and Berghaus Shear Zones which are considered to be prospective for gold mineralisation.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2885/2885380-78b02fe6996d51e133a730a1ce549a56.jpg
    4. The Mallina Basin is in its infancy in terms of understanding the wider exploration potential outside of De Grey’s Hemi gold discovery. We believe the land package that we have built up, covering approximately 70 km strike of key regional structures within the Mallina Basin is highly prospective and under-explored.”

5. Since our recent first phase drilling (keyword FIRST), "“The drilling at Strelley has discovered several extensive gold mineralised corridors on very broad spaced and shallow drilling. Follow up drilling will begin in February"

Being a successful geologist with vast experience and expertise, if Rob believes Strelley is the place to focus much of our current energies on at present, HE MUST SEE REAL VALUE AT STRELLEY WITH GREAT PROSPECT!! - MORESO than our other projects (although very good too) ...

When I was a child, my parents use to hide easter eggs all around the backyard... grrr, (it would have been much easier to just give them to me in a bag so I didn't have to get my hands dirty) tongue.png - But no, they made me work for it...

Ok to the point, they use to hide a bulk of the stash inside the chicken pen (which I was absolutely petrified of entering) as they knew that would be the last place I would look... Catching on? So although there were many eggs scattered around the yard, behind the pool, in the garage etc, the best stash was in the chicken coop, so thats where I looked first, and wolah ... Maybe this is a poor example or poorly explained, but I know what I mean, and Rob is being the smart young 'Carikaya' and going straight for the jackpot...!! - I can't be more excited...

And yes, our SP has experienced a bit of a battering in recent months, just as I did when I entered the chicken coop... But the sacrifice and effort was worth it

@moneygalore , yes it is possible we will touch 20 c, but this only presents more opportunities to top-up... (for me and the smart investors) ...

We can not possibly predict a bottom, but if I was to take a wild stab in the dark, based on my very poor TA skills, I would predict the following:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2885/2885418-2fe858fc983ce8b044e3b1b867cf0a6f.jpg

Oh wow, 20 c would make my dreams come true - Truly !!! Just typing this I have got hairs standing up on my arms ....

And @moneygalore , on another point you mentioned regarding out Top 20 selling, I think you have failed to "actually read" the latest top 20 I posted a few days ago along with the commentary... I have made the below picture especially for you so it is easier to understand... AKA, OUR TOP 20 ARE NOT SELLING (and for the 2 that reduced their holdings ever so slightly, I think you will find that they didn't actually sell, but moved a slight portion to another account) ...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2885/2885443-1f2c6450cf1e0320ad404c93b63fa846.jpg

So now, what does this tell you about our Top 20's faith in the company, keeping in mind that they own a WHOPPING 30% of all CNB Shares??? THIS IS HUGE!!...

NOBODY IS SELLING, yet they are TOPPING UP.... Gosh, looks like are are really going to crash and burn tongue.png

And I refuse to disclose any names, but I can confirm that I am in regular contact with several of the above Top 20 names... And their wealth and history of investing is absolutely incredible, and definitely people I truly aspire to become one day!!! And they did not make their money by hitting the panic button every time the POG went down or there was a delay in Announcements... They have truly done their Due Diligence and researched numerous companies before making their decision to invest highly in a company that they believe will further create wealth for them and their family... They know value when they see it, and I can guarantee beyond a reasonable doubt, that the next Top 20 list will illustrate increased holdings... They haven't sold a dime, and a few of them are planning to top-up...

These incredibly successful investors constantly reinforce the fact to me that they are not invested in CNB and follow every daily, weekly or even half-hourly SP movement as most HC posters speculate... They invest in a company they believe in, and provide themselves with a window to assess the investment, i.e, at the end of each year... There is so much I, and we, can learn from these patient investors who in most cases, bag the most out of all of us...

One such TOP 20 investor recently expressed to me:

There is a whole lot of cheerleading on HC about how big we are going to be, how its going to be this, how its so undervalued, and a lot of it is crap and very repetitive. I find it nauseating"

Remember, they are in it for the long - term, and do not care one iota about the daily share price... They know value when they see it

I was also kindly reminded today that: "We are now at nearly cash value of tick hill and cash at bank. So our ground and other assets are almost valued at nil " -

So taking our 1000++ km2 of quality tenements out of the equation, any major discovery at Strelley or other tenements, our copper projects, Sweden project etc... , we are now at almost "CASH VALUE" ... Is it only me that can see a bargain at these prices?

Despite a decline in SP, any intelligent investor would realize that we have sufficient value at Tick Hill in the pit, plus a good cash pile (and much on the way), to fund a very long and good exploration program in not only the Mallina Basin targeting the major fault structures "we believe are important controls and hosts of gold mineralisation", but across all of our other highly prospective tenements...

Sorry again, but when I start typing due to my excitement surrounding CNB's future, I have a tendency to not being able to stop typing hehehe... biggrin.png

Re-read this post 3 times to fully understand the power of the factors behind the ASX's most exciting Gold Stocks...

And let's not forget, CNB has produced a 1 year profit of 211.69% despite our recent retracement ... Very nice indeed, and much more to come

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.080(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $117.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
64.0¢ 74.0¢ 63.5¢ $514.6K 744.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11110 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 3276 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
73.0¢
  Change
0.080 ( 13.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
65.0¢ 73.0¢ 65.0¢ 105508
Last updated 15.51pm 30/04/2024 ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.