CNB 5.76% 65.5¢ carnaby resources limited

CNB and why it is STILL undervalued!!, page-31

1. 2,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    A rule I also vow to stick by should any signs indicate so.

We heard peak Market Capital of $500 and $800 million but not everyone can sell at that peak. Maybe only $500 worth of shares were exchanged at the peak. The graph showed a deep decline once it hit the peak of the aforementioned two companies. A person only profits when another is willing to pay that price that you asked for.

It takes courage to say that. I know a few that also regret not selling when this stock was highly loved by and ramp to no extent. Market has decided that 24c is fair value now until new announcements are made.

We hear CNB has millions in the bank , sales from tailing , asset cost etc makes the MC should be no lower than $26 million , close to current MC

But that’s not how the market work. I seen examples where 2 stocks are very similar, yet one is much higher than the other with no logical reason. That’s the market for you. The market is right because that is what the market is prepare to hand over for those piece of paper (shares)

HEMI was definitely a freak by DEG and as I am looking at DEG price now it has retraced almost 50% from its high too. Those who got a CR last year must be feeling it now.

Lets have a think. Many here want $2 SP eventually which is a MC of $237 million or so. What has to happen for many investors to buy 30 million shares from HC at $2 each? That’s $60 million dollars that has to be exchanged. CNB would have to find and discovery multiple multiple HEMI like for anyone to shell out those top dollars.

Good luck with your small holding. If it falls further , hey you haven’t lost much but if it multi bag , well nice profit right. You are a winner regardless where it goes now.

Last edited by moneygalore: 10/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.5¢
Change
-0.040(5.76%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.0¢ 64.5¢ $145.5K 216.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8155 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.0¢ 17781 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.0¢
  Change
-0.040 ( 4.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 64.5¢ 59665
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.