CNB 2.04% 48.0¢ carnaby resources limited

CNB and why it is STILL undervalued!!, page-4

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    Thanks @Walster1

There are only currently 2 stocks that I truly believe will be Amazing, and CNB is one of them...

People just need to remember that CNB is a longer term investment to reap the real rewards...

And for those who panic every time the market hiccups, they need to remind themselves of what such a great position we are in with all that cash, so many projects yet to explore, and of course our Tick Hill Mine (and EVERYTHING) else I mentioned above

Happy to pick up more tomorrow if panic selling occurs, because anything under 30 is truly a bargain and ridiculously cheap ...

Top 20? Wow, i'm so jealous hehehe... You are going to be a very rich man when when hit $1.50 - $3.00 over the coming 12-24 months biggrin.png (shhhh, let's keep that between us) tongue.png

And yes, there has been a little bit of negativity regarding recent drill results ... But what they fail to realise is that these are only FIRST PHASE drill results (I can't EMPHASISE that strongly enough)... To hit the Mother Lode on first round drilling would be like winning the Lottery the first time you bought a ticket... This First Drilling Campaign has now given us a better idea of where to drill next, and further drilling campaigns will continue to do so... It is a process ... A process that I am very excited about - but requires patience and faith in our expert Management Team (who saw value buying more at 30 cents, mind you) biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $82.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 45.5¢ $467.2K 986.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43099 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.