CNB 2.04% 48.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Thanks guys... :)But as you say, we have many wonderful...

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    Thanks guys...

But as you say, we have many wonderful contributors on this thread, who over the past 12 months, have inspired me to strive to become a better and more knowledgeable investors... Too many names to mention Gotta, Imme, Elite, Name, 1912, Mustpow, Alfie EVEN cheese AND many more

This is why I love the CNB forum and am always happy to post my research here... And for the most part, the CNB thread is very positive, educational and informative, unlike other threads in which I cannot read for more than 5 minutes (Literally gives me a headache reading through 100's of absolutely rubbish posts) ... And although I am invested in more than one stock, 14 to be precise, I do not follow most of the threads ... I only follow and contribute to the CNB thread because of all the wonderful posters here and the knowledge being shared here in such an informative and polite manner...

And personally, I don't think it possible to rate the different posters here... I believe we all bring a different mix of skills and knowledge, that when combined, makes our forum what it is - Great

Some share excellent TA / Charts (definitely not mine tongue.png), others bring local knowledge, some experience from other companies, some knowledge of geology (which I know nothing about), some feedback from attending the AGM (which most of us could not attend), some share their contact / communications with management, while others bring enthusiasm and humor

When I first invested in CNB last year sometime at 17 cents, I did not even know what a tenement was, or a Top 20 list... In fact, I actually paid a higher price because I was following the TradingView price which turns out to be delayed by 20 minutes tongue.pngbiggrin.png - You all probably remember some of my dumb questions or not so bright posts tongue.png But it is through this thread, and my extra research that I have developed as an investor ...

So Thanks guys, and I look forward to continuing my journey of development with you all here and look forward to all of your wonderful contributions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $82.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 45.5¢ $467.2K 986.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43099 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.