CNB 2.56% 38.0¢ carnaby resources limited

This report has been completed, as mentioned on another thread,...

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    This report has been completed, as mentioned on another thread, and the pdf file (some 210 pages long) is an excruciating read for those that don't quite understand geology...

So I sent the Author of this report an email, this is what he said:

"Tick Hill is a unique deposit in the area and also in the world so far. Tick Hill mineralisation style is different from the Cu-Au to the East. We have evidence that it was introduced very early compared to Cu-Au to the East. This point will open up the window for the future exploration in the area to find the early Au and possibly other metals as well of this mineralisation style" ...

some updates to the report:

1. we have additional evidences for the peak metamorphic Au (i.e. Au inclusions in clean peak metamorphic diopside and scapolite grains). In the report, we have noted Au within hornblende and deformed area of the diopside grain;

2. The calculated P-T conditions for the peak metamorphic assemblage 800m to the north of Tick Hill is ~6-7.6Kb (based on EPMA garnet-plagioclase-hornblende-quartz barometry, ~720-750 oC (based on EPMA hornblende-plagioclase and garnet-biotite thermometry)

3. Please ignore the barometry results based on Al contents from hornblende in the report (Part 5). It is unreliable as it was used for the igneous rocks

Happy to email anybody here a copy of the report, but unless you are an experienced geologist, it probably wont be of much use tongue.pngbiggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.