CNB 2.27% 43.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Yes, no one gets wealthy by selling after doubling their...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Yes, no one gets wealthy by selling after doubling their investment. To build true wealth you'll have to have the mental fortitude to hold through the massive ups and downs while remaining faithful to your investment decision. In the early days a bunch of us here were dreaming about the possibility of discovering a Hemi style deposit. Well, this possibility has become a probability... CNB is unique in that we are the ONLY explorer besides DEG to find Hemi style intrusive bodies. This is a massive step forward for us and despite the recent surge in SP I still don't think the wider market has understood the importance of this. It's not a sure thing, but as we now hold the highest potential for a significant Hemi style discovery, it's just laughable to be valued at only 2.5% of DEG's market cap. The risk to reward here is almost unfathomable. Where else can you find a cashed up and well-managed explorer with such mind boggling upside? And I haven't even mentioned anything about our mouth watering copper potential over in Queensland.

The Pilbara is rich with infrastructure due to high volume iron ore mining over the last few decades. But what is exciting is that DEG has explicitly indicated that they plan to have an operational mine by mid-2025. This opens up a few avenues for us, such as using their mill or be a prime target for takeover as DEG look to hold dominant land over the region. Anyways, way too early to even think any further and largely irrelevant to what we're trying to achieve in present day, but just thought it was interesting.

With macroeconomic factors presenting the ideal backdrop, base and precious metals are and will continue to surge to new highs, and high quality mineral explorers/developers/producers will be trading at multiples of today's values. This sector is where I'm putting a significant portion of my money into as I believe this is a once in a generation opportunity to set yourself up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.