CNB 6.54% 57.0¢ carnaby resources limited

CNB and why it is STILL undervalued!!, page-972

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    I was just about to post something along those lines... Nice pick up Rick biggrin.png

As you can see by the hugeeee red volume bar, people are running for the hills tongue.png (Sarcasm Intended)...

Looking forward to my fave time of the month (in the next few days)... Top 20

I had a bit of a "Rant" the other night regarding an email I received from one of my other Fave gold stocks... Can you believe it, the wanted me to pay for a copy of the Top 20 mad.pngmad.pngmad.png

"It is 'Our' policy not to provide Top 20 Shareholders upon request. As a shareholder, you are entitled to a copy provided it is for proper purposes. There is a formal process and payment of a nominal fee for this. Please confirm this is the process you would like to follow and I can liaise with the share registry to undertake it"

Seriously? eek.png

Although CNB are NOT REQUIRED to provide it's shareholders with such important investor resources, Rob still does... This says a a lot to me!!

"Transparency is important to investors" and IMO, the ASX should require ALL companies to adopt the practice of publishing the Top 20 on a monthly basis... (And possibly will at some stage)...

CNB is already ahead of the game biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Keep up the good work, Rob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
0.035(6.54%)
Mkt cap ! $98.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 57.5¢ 53.0¢ $891.3K 1.593M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 35499 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.