CNB 4.11% 38.0¢ carnaby resources limited

CNB and why it is STILL undervalued!!, page-981

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    Rolling over? My cat does that every night for a rub on her tummy biggrin.png

But I do not believe this is what our SP is doing... Taking a slight breather, yes... (Nothing goes up in a straight line)...

As you pointed out earlier regarding the volume, I would suggest having a look at the volume bars back in November when it actually did roll over (Due to the POG)...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3213/3213706-0b48a1a561a774c1615f35c92f751df0.jpg

You might need a magnifying glass to see that hahaha tongue.png

Then take a peek at the POG now

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3213/3213698-5b31ceaded4d1e605fa8648811a6ac88.jpg
    Then take a squiz at the Price of Copper...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3213/3213704-2595cd5742b425165ea96b068388377c.jpg
    And then we look at upcoming possible Cataclysmic Events ... (Hence anybody would be crazy to sell now) ...

But before I list them (and we all know them anywayz), we, CNB shareholders have the Magnificent advantage of seeing the Top 20 every month...

When they all start running, I would be running too... But as we have seen month after month after month after month, our Top 20 have VERY HIGH conviction and are simply not selling... In fact, they keep on buying more... I think we will be seeing the same thing in the next few days

AND... our Directors are the first, second and third largest shareholders of the company... (Quite a rare thing based on the other companies I have been researching)... I truly believe Rob and team are getting ready for retirement ... and 50 Mil MC is only just the beginning biggrin.png

We all know what they did with their last two companies as a solid team (Together) - And with all that experience under their belt, I believe CNB is going to be BETTER and GREATER that the previous two (2) companies that they have built together

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3213/3213718-091ae28fb0ae4031557a1f31f15550bc.jpg

Ok, so what do we have to look forward to in the coming weeks / months?

Well, firstly, An expedited 4,000m RC drilling program is currently underway targeting the Nil Desperandum Prospect and other key target areas within the Greater Duchess Copper Gold project... Based on the wording of the Ann, let's assume this commenced 10th May, 2021...

Why might this have been expedited? - Four strong IP conductors (NLIP1-4) have been generated at the Nil Desperandum Prospect providing immediate walk-up drill targets

Rob is Genuinely Excited

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3213/3213738-3e813edda5f5577268f0dfcd0c187862.jpg
    Looks like GeoFiji is also excited with this Ann : "I have just topped up with another 100,000 shares. The announcements in the last two days means that CNB is now well undervalued, IMHO and DYOR, and the upside has just increased considerably. The geophysics at Nil Desperandum are compelling. There are graphite rich beds that give conductive highs in the area but as Hot Tuna pointed out they correspond with the existing high grade copper in drilling and surface workings. These also appear much more discrete and in my view will be sulphide related. How much is pyrite, pyrrhotite and how much is copper sulphide we are yet to find out. But the location of workings and high grade copper in drill results give much comfort"...

A 15-line km pole/dipole IP/Resistivity survey has just been completed. IP results from the Mount Birnie and Duchess Prospects are being processed and will be announced shortly.

And as promised, two weeks later (20 May):

"“The extensive IP geophysical survey just completed at Nil Desperandum (see ASX release 7 May 2021), and now Mount Birnie and Duchess has
    generated numerous chargeability anomalies of high potential, which are now being targeted in the recently commenced 4,000m RC drilling
    program. We are excited about these targets and look forward with great anticipation to the results from this drilling program.”

And to top this all off, we have Results from Strelley to look forward to

* Still awaiting remaining 3 diamond and 288 aircore holes (7,366m)

* And still have the RC drilling to look forward to ..

Rob said, “Hitting potentially “Hemi Style” intrusion hosted gold mineralisation at the Bastion Prospect in the first ever diamond drill holes drilled at Strelley is highly significant and has materially increased the potential of the entire region. We look forward to receiving additional results over the coming weeks and following up with a concerted RC drilling program soon.”

I will repeat that last part should you have skimmed read it.... "We look forward to receiving additional results over the coming weeks and following up with a concerted RC drilling program soon.”

This was from Ann 05 May, and today is 27 May... You do the maths tongue.png = VERY CLOSE (Could be this week?)

Rob is just getting started IMO in TRANSFORMING CNB into his NEXT (sorry, I mean THIRD) HUGE SUCCESS...biggrin.png

Apologies for all the CAPS hehehe... I am just soooo excited

And if we look at the Beadell and Agincourt Timelines of when they shot to success, and compared it to CNB's current timeline (refer to my previous posts), we are not far away at all... Not far at all...

Strelley 2nd Drill Campaign (results very soon) + Results from our expedited 4,000m RC Duchess drilling program + 1000's KM2 of highly potential unexplored land = VERY EXCITING THINGS TO COME biggrin.png

Cari

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.015(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $65.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 40.5¢ 35.5¢ $92.90K 245.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2777 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.