CNB 5.76% 65.5¢ carnaby resources limited

What an amazing Top 20, Undeniably...!! ... And exactly what I,...

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    What an amazing Top 20, Undeniably...!! ... And exactly what I, and we, all suspected...

If you have been following the Top 20 over the last 12 months, you will see only one pattern!!

1. Top Holders not willing to sell!!
    2. Top Holders buying even more!!
    3. And for those who sell "some", they only sell a very small fraction and maintain their core holding!!!

Please do look through the last 12 months, and you will be pleasantly surprised

Show me another gold explorer company's top 20 list x 12 months that shows such conviction... If you can, I will tuck my tail between my legs!! biggrin.png

CNB is a 1 in 2000 ASX stock and I can feel it in my bones / heart / limbs (and extensive DD).. CNB will one day be a huge gold / copper producer and us earlybirds are going to be considered royalty by believing in such an amazing company at such an early stage ... Just imagine in a years time being able to buy 30,000 shares for $10k... (We really need a laughing with tears emoji on HC)...

You all might remember I bought my mother a parcel at 42.5 for Mothers Day... I asked her today what she wanted to do with that parcel... She told me, "You are not going to make the real $$$ if you panic and sell out at every dip"... TRUE STORY!!...

She said, and I quote, "I haven't even looked at my commsec account since you bought me shares in that company you are so passionate about"... Tell me whats its worth at Christmas or next Mothers Days or the one after"... "I trust your judgement, and this small parcel is, with all my belief in you, is going to buy me a nice car to drive around in my older years".. "A real company doesn't transform overnight... It is a process ... So trust in your research and intuition"...

Very wise words from a mother who has never invested in her lifetime... and I kid you not, with the parcel I bought for my mother, I can almost guarantee that 99.99% of mothers would check their account at least 3x day... My mother has not checked it once!!

Oh, and here comes the added surprise … The last few days she has been receiving emails from State Trustees about her Sisters Estate (whom she hasn't spoken to in years) stating that she is a beneficiary of a substantial amount of the estate (half)... More money than my mother could have dreamed of... I told her to go and enjoy that money, spend it on vacations and what not, as I will not need an inheritance when she passes...(I am invested in CNB!!)...

Being the funny women she is, she said "Of course I want to enjoy my life while I am still here, and don't you expect a cent"... "But I have still got a few more years left in me yet, so lets see if I can double / triple / or more this amount amount, as this will enable me and my partner to enjoy our later years even more" ....

Damn women!! She is soooo certain in my conviction of CNB that she wants to buy a substantial portion for her "later years"!!

God bless her soul, and her trust in my research, but she has never been wrong in me yet... (never)!!

Of course I will not let her invest the entire amount, but with a certain amount, I truly believe she will have very happy years to come

Set ... forget ... check in a year ... and the year after ... and the year after... (Checking daily will make you crazy - I know from experience)...

We have not seen anything yet guys / gals... We are just getting started biggrin.png ...

Hopefully I can buy them for a bit cheaper, but as I have said all alonggggg... Even 50 cents is a bargain and I am very happy to buy at those prices...

50 Mil MC is a joke for what CNB has in store... Consider it like buying Yahoo or Amazon in the early stages or bitcoin at $2... (All IMO of course and not financial advice - but please do look back at this post in 2-3 years to come)...

If you see some big orders go through tomorrow, it's not me of course tongue.png

Two words: F#$CK%^* BARGAIN!!

Looking forward to the many RC results coming - and "Gotta" feeling, see 35 cents no more biggrin.png

Hold tight guys, and buy more where you can... (I am)...

Cari

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.5¢
Change
-0.040(5.76%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.0¢ 64.5¢ $145.5K 216.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8155 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.0¢ 17781 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.0¢
  Change
-0.040 ( 4.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 64.5¢ 59665
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.