CNB 2.44% 40.0¢ carnaby resources limited

CNB - Copper General Comments, page-22

1. 2,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 473
    Exactly. I already run an EV, charged entirely from my modest 6.6kW solar system. No home storage battery, so the remainder of solar generated goes back into the grid to offset my usage. Modern energy efficient house - passive solar, double glazed, very well insulated, heat pump hot water service - power bills in summer $60-90/quarter, and only a few hundred $ per quarter for the colder months. With a bit more solar on the roof, and when V2H technology is mature (vehicle to home) so my huge 60kWh car battery doubles as home storage when not being driven, I really won't need grid power. We live on acreage, and the cost to run 3-phase cable from the front of the block to the house site was $30k 20 years ago - it would easily be $50-60k now, likely more. That would pay for a huge solar system (15kW), battery storage, a small backup diesel generator, and still have money left over. No grid connection, no supply charges, no power bills for ever after.

Those luddites who want to remain connected to the grid and burn up coal can enjoy paying their ever increasing share of the costs to run and maintain it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $68.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 43.0¢ 40.0¢ $181.1K 435.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9921 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.