CNB 5.00% 38.0¢ carnaby resources limited

CNB Current Drill Program, page-52

1. 3,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626

@GeoFiji
    @Klotho
    @HeliosUK

Thanks and well said.

It is always such a pity some investors have no real patience when it comes to investing in an ASX entity that is still basically in the early stages of a large exploration program in two different States within our country.

The activity within the mining area in Australia is IMO, probably as busy as it ever has been and I personally have been involved in the gold and copper industries and inspected many remote areas where these minerals have been discovered and subsequently mined.

In my view I don't think there will be any significant changes to our Top 20 list as they are experienced share holders that have a medium to longer term view .... naturally we would all have liked a huge discovery and a share price of $1 which given our low number of SOI would probably still be a cheap share price..

Remember we have decent size gold and copper land holdings in two of Australia's most in demenad areas at Shelley in the Pilbara, WA and at Tick Hill and Greater Duchess etc near Mt Isa in Qld.

All good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.0¢ 38.0¢ $143.6K 364.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57499 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.