CNB 2.88% 53.5¢ carnaby resources limited

@lewinskyI'd suggest the Top 20 is much the same - it includes...

1. 3,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626

@lewinsky

I'd suggest the Top 20 is much the same - it includes experienced longer term holders some of whom are known to me, who appear to have a full understanding of how drilling programs are working currently and they obviously have patience IMO, even though they too are frustrated with delays at the moment that are out of their control.

The timing of drill results from the overworked labs and procurement of decent drilling rigs and their teams is under extreme pressure which puts back exploratiion programs and this is obviously further complicated when ongoing drilling is required without the results of previous work to hand.

Remember the basics - we have two excellent large areas that have proven gold and copper results in WA and Qld, plenty of cash in the bank with more on the way to us, a very low number of shares on issue and a team of successful and experienced management including proven geologists who are our largest shareholders - nothing has changed....

A sale of 24k shares worth just $6,600 pushed the SP down to 27c last Friday some 7 minutes before the close of a quiet trading day .... maybe someone remains interested in buying and selling to "control" the end of the day share price .... ho hum.

I'd suggest we will be drilling in both WA anf Qld within about a week or so ... let's see ... both areas remain highly promising and our very low Market Cap of $31m has plenty of scope to increase rapidly and substantially when we do obtain some more positive results - numerous results to hand have been very positive which the market does not seem to understand.

GLA

The SP went down on Friday on a very low volume hs gone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.5¢
Change
0.015(2.88%)
Mkt cap ! $91.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 51.0¢ $65.85K 126.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27321 53.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.5¢ 849 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.