CNB 4.11% 38.0¢ carnaby resources limited

CNB Summary and Why Its So Undervalued, page-1579

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Great effort CariKaya, keep them coming as I'm sure everyone will benefit. Doing your own research is the best way to cement your conviction to hold on and let the story unfold. We are all very early in this company's journey, drilling is just commencing so we have many months ahead of us to go.

I've been following DEG's journey and at the moment I'm very excited about Strelley. We really could be sitting on something massive. But we need to give it time for it to play out. Expectations should be set as gold exploration/drilling is a lengthy and expensive process. We got cash so the expensive part is covered, now just need patience. I'm also very excited about Tick Hill and love the fact that we are able to explore both highly prized projects concurrently.

Different people have different investment strategies and time horizons. For me this is a long term investment in a quality company and I'm in absolutely no rush, in one years time this will look very different, and most of us will be able to take advantage of the 50% CGT discount by then wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.015(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $65.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 40.5¢ 35.5¢ $92.90K 245.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2777 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.