CNB 4.11% 38.0¢ carnaby resources limited

I don't call this a RED day, But a Green Day... To only drop 2.5...

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    I don't call this a RED day, But a Green Day... To only drop 2.5 c with a few taking profits.. Absolutely lovely day in my opinion...

Steep rises from 30 c - ish to almost 60 c, It's only normal for some to want to take profit... (and nothing wrong with that)..

But look at the strength!! Wow... This gives me extra Conifence (not that I needed it...

And remember the few weeks of consolidation in the low 30's... WE NEVER ONCE dropped below the SPP Price

Went to my dad's house today to service 2 of my cars... needed oil changes...

Guess what, didn't check my commsec ALL DAY!! (until I got home)...

I truly believe we are in safe hands, and little fluctuations do not bother me none the least... No stock goes up in straight line (although CNB is almost vertical) hehe...

DEEP down I hope we retrace to the 40's again... I regret BEYOND BELIEF not topping up more, especially at my last top up of 41 I might just have to settle for low 50's...

And even 50's is a true bargain (although don't really like averaging up)... When CNB does hit $2 - $3, 50 cents will be considered a bargain...And indeed it is....

And if anybody gets my drift, "yellow"... That says it all!!

(sorry for all the CAPS LOCKS)... Carnaby makes me soooooo excited... I just decided on a name for my new Hotel in Bali in consultation with my partner.... Hotel Carnaby Just wait a few years, it's mine!! For all CNB Holders who like to visit Bali, huge discounts on me (just show proof of CNB loyalty at reception)...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.015(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $65.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 40.5¢ 35.5¢ $92.90K 245.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2777 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.