CNB 7.08% 52.5¢ carnaby resources limited

"If I sell now, I would only made a modest profit after...

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    "If I sell now, I would only made a modest profit after factoring in my stupid day trade losses in the past"

Not Financial Advice:

But a modest profit is better than loss, yes?

Despite being the BEST asx Goldie, what would a dip to the CR price of 30 c mean for you? Profit? loss? Huge loss?

This is what I considered before tearfully pressing the sell button earlier this morning ... But IMO, it was a decision that me and my partner can live with rather than tearfully pressing that button at 31, 32, 35 (If such madness should happen, and again, I truly hope it doesn't)

The unpredictable market is now in control, (hopefully for not much longer, but who knows)... But myself also being a new investor, I decided to take up the advice of my mentors this time round (no names hehe), and I could regret it come tomorrow, but it might also have been my best investment decision I have ever made... The market will decide this tomorrow and in the coming weeks...

But after seeing what happened to TS@, it made me realise that anything is possible in this very mean and cruel market... If you know anything about TS@, it has great fundamentals too, was in a beautiful uptrend, but the market has put a chloroform handkerchief over its face... Very sad

But, I will be back biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
-0.040(7.08%)
Mkt cap ! $90.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 57.0¢ 52.5¢ $104.0K 188.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1999 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 10635 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.