CNB 0.88% 56.5¢ carnaby resources limited

CNB Summary and Why Its So Undervalued, page-2237

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    @kiwijuice I was secretly hoping for 35 c, but I have to agree with @kansaskiwi ... I don't think that's going to happen now...

Today we bounced perfectly off the trendline... And for for those lucky SOB's, snapped some up at 39.5... I wasn't so lucky, but 40-41 was ok

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2624/2624166-4267451f67abe7014bdc0ff2c084371b.jpg

I can only see a reversal (in the upward direction) from here ...

And I have a funny feeling we will see 50's again this week...

So snap up what you can in the low 40's ... I know I am!! (and @swisscheese33 ) biggrin.png

And if anyone's thinking "I wonder if Cari regrets selling at 48 from an average at 35" , NO I don't... Made some nice profit and protected my capital... (i'm not as 'well-off' as some of you guys)... And my mum needed a hearing aid... NOT cheap...

And yes, I do secretly thank the Almighty for a chance to get back in at these prices (Don't tell Mr Market, but I was willing to pay a premium into the 50's as I regard even the 50's very cheap)... Shhhhh

When you see me pumping CNB full-time again, you will know I am fully loaded up tongue.png

Congratulations to @rick64 for quickly snapping up the 39.5 c's... Grrrr... That 3 in front of my average would have looked nice hahaha... But in the long term, irrelevant anywayz

Exciting things coming guys ... And another funny feeling ... Ann tomorrow morning... biggrin.png

Newbies, please refer to my disclaimer below.

(Disclosure: Please never consider my love and devotion to CNB as Financial Advice... I am smart, but not Warren Buffet smart... And always do your own research as I outlined last night... Don't just make investment decisions based on social media posts - We are responsible for our own investments and the research that leads us to commit to such investments)
    Last edited by CariKaya: 05/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.