CNB 8.43% 45.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Excellent post @Aljini :)I still hold (after freaking out and...

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    Excellent post @Aljini

I still hold (after freaking out and selling - but bought back in cheaper) and very excited about what's to come ... I truly am!!

"The potential here alone (ignoring our other projects) is undeniable."

Indeed, indeed ... biggrin.png I can't wait for the AC results to come through any day now (not long now)

And I still CAN'T find another company on the ASX with as much potential as Carnaby... (I spend all my nights looking - some look ok, some look good - But none AS GOOD AS Carnaby)!!

@Siva108 " With such a qualified and smart geo in Rob I sleep well at night knowing he is at the helm in the drilling campaign"

I can't agree 100% more He is a very impressive man, and I have never denied that.. He will pilot the CNB rocketship to the moon and beyond

@ everyone else here .... Includng @gottalove and @name (and others)

I sincerely apologise to you all if I have somehow come across in the wrong in any way... I have never had any bad intentions to any of you and I still truly love CNB ...

I remain 100% excited about CNB's future growth and prosperity (I really mean this)!!

there is ABSULTELY NOTHING not to love about CNB... I did however make a comment for all new investors to always look at both of the coin (as every investor should do in thier DD), and this may have rubbed some of you up the wrong way, especially with the example I provided... I merely pulled one example out of the hat to demonstrate that we should all do our DD... It was a poor choice of example, however, I was just attempting to illustrate my point

With that said, I have never veered away from CNB and am still truly excited about Carnaby's potential...

If you look into all of the research I have conducted and posted here, it is easy to see why I am so excited about CNB's future ... And I will continue to be excited whether you accept my apology or not... biggrin.png

GLTA and do yourself a favor and snap up every bargain you can while we are still in the 40's .... I gotta a feeling this is your last chance!!

60's-70's very soon approaching!!!

Peace

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.035(8.43%)
Mkt cap ! $77.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 46.0¢ 43.0¢ $89.71K 203.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21666 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 8663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.