CNB 6.06% 46.5¢ carnaby resources limited

CNB Summary and Why Its So Undervalued, page-2539

1. 1,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    Get a bloody grip mate and calm down.
    You're starting to sound like a stereotypical millennial(before anyone cries, I'm supposedly a millennial too). Impatient, entitled and pulling out the bullying card as soon as you don't like what someone says.

Firstly, Rob has done an exceptional job so far this year setting the company up for a red hot crack at a big future ... You just joined the party late. That's not our fault, and it's not Robs fault. I'd imagine he is focused on long term growth and building a successful company, not trying to pump the price so you can get your quick fix.

2ndly, AC drilling is used mainly as indicators for the RC drilling. The market can often react badly from these results due to over expectations(something that all the 'rampers' kindly explained to help ease the minds of newbies). Therefore, if Rob was focused on the short term share price, it would actually be safer to delay AC results and have a smaller gap between them and the RC results.

3rdly, You have come in all guns blazing when the share price was on the up, probably ramped more than most. Now the share price is retracing and you're downramping and cracking the shits with everyone.

Cool the Jets....maybe give Rob a call and explain how he should be running the show. We are just shareholders like you, but happy with our investment.

Last edited by ByCon: 24/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.030(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $79.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 51.0¢ 46.0¢ $207.7K 429.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12870 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 639 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.