CNB 6.54% 57.0¢ carnaby resources limited

As for newsflow / announcements etc, i have a holding in another...

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314

As for newsflow / announcements etc, i have a holding in another goldy, currently building a mine plant to bring a project into first production.

Ive been in it for 4 years, since resource was discovered then proven, then a dfs completed, then a Mining Investment Agreement was written and approved (because the project is in an untested mining jurisdiction - Cambodia) , then financing, now construction. Its been a long haul. Throughout that time, we have had very very few announcements. Its a great team of Management that ive followed at other projects for over 20 years, and they have a reputation, of talking, only when they need to.

Basically, when they say something, ( ie : announcements ) they then go away and do what they said they would, and you dont hear from them again until its done or until something else of significance needs reporting. Yes, its maybe boring for some, but its a great example of how things should be.

Meaningless announcements to create newsflow, can be a false support for a sp, that ultimately is perhaps being propped up for the wrong reasons. Its much better imo, to get fewer announcements, knowing that in the background, good, hard working Management and BOD, are working on the things that actually matter, and thus doing the hard work that really matters and hopefully, builds a strong business.

I see so many companies that try to prop up their sp with announcements that are really nothing more than hot air.

Not for me thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
0.035(6.54%)
Mkt cap ! $98.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 57.5¢ 53.0¢ $891.3K 1.593M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 35499 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.