CNB 5.76% 65.5¢ carnaby resources limited

I have posted this today on another explorer's thread....

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    I have posted this today on another explorer's thread. I'll ask again, WHY IS CNB SO UNDERVALUED?????

Tabba Tabba and Berghaus shear zones. These 2 shear zones trending in a north easterly direction are the key to the higher grade of gold.
    Now lets compare the market cap of CAD(47m) Vs CNB(32m). Looking at the DEG tenements in comparison to these shear Zones and then comparing back to CAD and CNB. Yes CAD has nearology and bloody good nearilogy where as CNB just may have the geology. My reason being these 2 gold bearing shearzones cross eachother( look at DEG pegging far NE of tenement) Not a coincidence that they have pegged strategically over the top of the berghaus shear zone. This cross over may even be the source of these gold bearing shear zones. Imo there is no more moving room for CAD(47m) atm, next leg up will be the drills spinning and who knows which way it will go there. I am in no way downramping CAD nor upramping or cross promoting CNB, i am just pointing out where my research has taken me and where i believe the source of the high grade gold came from. Imo CAD has s good chance of a low grade discovery, if big enough will be very profitable but CNB(32m) the Tabba Tabba and the Berghaus shear zones could possibly hold the key as to where all that gold at Hemi came from. Please do your own research as i used to be uncertain, where as now im just not sure. And good luck to all.
    Take care Mule

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.5¢
Change
-0.040(5.76%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.0¢ 64.5¢ $145.5K 216.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8155 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.0¢ 17781 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.0¢
  Change
-0.040 ( 4.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 64.5¢ 59665
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.