SPX 12.5% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Hi Punter, I am sure the full story and presentations etc will...

1. 136 Posts.
    Hi Punter, I am sure the full story and presentations etc will come our way and the overall strategy become clear enough to us all very soon. I think timing before hitting the market hard is very important and my guess is that management are just probably getting a few more ducks lined up first. I would think roadshows, forecasts and presentations of the company direction etc must surely now be very high up on the CEO's agenda now that funding has been raised?

They have just launched the lemon and Lime event management platform and have some well known clients using this already and are also supposed to be launching the mOne mobile ad platform and the new app store very soon. The way i am viewing it is that the development is either done or closed to being done on these 3 technology platforms. Once they are all done they will be able to farm what they have been harvesting for years to come and i'm hoping some good profits will be generated which will grow pretty quickly. These are all global platforms as well so we are talking about a massive market potential here. Lemon and Lime is targeted at global events. mOne will be targeted at marketing agencies and brands globally and the App store also globally to mobile consumers.

I reckon we just all need a little more patience and this story will all come good for us.

IMO, DYOR
    Mobi 1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.533K 315.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 832086 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5760915 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.