AAR 1.30% 7.6¢ astral resources nl

cnbc, page-37

1. 55 Posts.
    All the directors are in their mid to late 60's and the only person who (I hope) shows up for work at AAR each day is Peter Komyshan, who is in his mid 50's. So, if there is any impetus it will probably come from Peter K. Given a staff of one and four very much part time directors, as far as preparing releases is concerned I imagine it is down to Peter K to prepare the info for director approval prior to release (for other than the statutory reports which would be left to the bean counter - Angus P). So, if you are hoping for info other than quarterlies, annuals, 3B's and such if Peter K doesn't do it, I don't imagine there exists anyone else who will. I believe this is the problem with the lack of info hence do not totally blame Angus P. (mind you, he is yet to impress me).

That said, the four directors are not idiots, they know exactly what they are and are not doing.....they know they are not communicating.....that their shareholders aren't happy about it.....and they could not give a flying f*ck.

If you discount the real eastate agent and the bean counter, the other 2 are experienced, seasoned pros who understand how to conduct the business of running a successful mining company. These guys are well aware of what is normally expected of a professional and successful outfit and are simply not interested in delivering it in realtion to AAR at this time. And as for our collective opinions, they could not give a rats a*se.

I still reckon they are going to hit something significant tho, so am willing to continue to wager a few $ on these guys wanting to leave a legacy in AAR before they get wheeled off to the retirement village. After all they have invested many, many years and kept this one bubbling along as a junior for more than 20 years.

I reckon it will either cement my early retirement or I will loose my dough. Probably 50/50 either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $71.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.6¢ $94 1.223K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 221891 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 375120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.