BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

Originally posted by prosperityYour assessment is based on that...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Originally posted by prosperity

I have assessed BAL. It is poorly run and its share price has dropped from $23 to below $7.

I expect a shocking H1 report and further 52 week lows, hence shorting is the way.  No buyers are rushing to this dog stock. 

Down from $7.70 to $7.06 despite an overall positive market over the last 2 days.

Good luck with SAMR, I expect further delays and nothing in FY19.

Your assessment is based on that the share price was 23 and now 7? You mention no fundamentals, company growth streams, potential aqquisitions or anything relative to anything with substance.  Your assessment is as accurate as your recent forecasts & predictions. If you want to short it then do it no body can tell anybody how to go about their business. The fact that you need to constantly promote your intent with constant tripe when nobody really cares what and why you do what you do says more about the value of your contribution here than the value of BAL's SP.  BAL has a legitimate excuse it's a bearish market and along with their peers are affected by market trends, political tugs of war, unusual curcumstances resulting in pending certification, of course they are going to be subject to volatile SP fluctuations.. Your flaw apart from the prementioned is that you believe that what you say may negatively influence other SH for your benefit when the reality is you have no influence at all.. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.