FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

cne, page-49

1. 1,916 Posts.
    Hotazel ………………. Welcome back from your enforced rest and an excellent post my friend always love for someone to raise intelligent thoughts and reasoning ….. I agree with a lot that you have stated especially that CNE is not a large company (~GBP1b MC) and that if both FAN-1 & SNE-1 are a resounding success then yes it will definitely be a company changer for CNE.
    However in none of my posts did I say that a success in Senegal would be insignificant to the SP of CNE but rather was trying to calm the enthusiasm of directly relating the 5 to 6 pound rise in the CNE SP as being directly attributed to Senegal and reading that as a positive to the current FAR SP; if you look at the CNE SP over the last few months a rise of round 5 pounds as is a fall of round the same value is not an unusual occurrence
    Moving on …………….. if you recall CN stated that the success of Senegal would have an impact on the L6 farmin …………… this was an interesting statement for her to make as at that point the ‘Petroleum Generating System’ announcement had not been released. IMO I therefore believe that, to make such a statement, she was speculating that the COS was reasonably high for Senegal to be a success and that the cost over runs could be substantial for FAR to cover and also additional appraisal wells would be required also adding to the costings.
    What this means for the L6 farmin is n open question and would love to hear your thoughts on this one …… IMO I believe the L6 farmin will be somehow tied to cover the additional Senegal costs (both over runs and appraisal wells) however just how will be interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.