FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

cne, page-60

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    And your point is? Gordon2.

At no stage has any poster on the FAR thread ever gauge CNE as a "catalyst" - a catalyst???. (See definition of catalyst - how can CNE be a catalyst??) Rather, many posters, I believe, have looked at CNE as an "INDICATOR" of what might be installed for FAR. And, as has been mentioned so many times, to draw that correlation (to look at CNE a an Indicator" is simply dangerous because CNE has 10x more going on as apposed to FAR. The CNE SP, unlike the FAR SP, may be impacted by many many factors (As an example I mentioned that last week's CNE SP fluctuation might be attributed to the uncertainty that reigned in the lead-up and during the Scottish referendum for independence. Similarly CNE might be impacted by an adverse decision by India regarding its erstwhile subsidiary (Cairn India's tax issue). But those are just some of many factors that influence CNE.

As stated previously ( and this does not mean to say that CNE is seen as a catalyst for FAR), a significant increase in CNE SP might result from a significant "find" in Senegal.

Posters stated that CNE is so "BIG" that a Senegal success will be insignificant and wouldn't even appear as a blip on its radar. I totally disagree with that notion.

Remember, CNE (through its farm-in with the 2x drill holes) will acquire 35% interest in the Senegal leases - NOT in the "product from the 2 holes. Thus, a big African Elephant found in FAN1 may well equate (derived from results of significant testing on FAN1) to a significant herd of African Elephant. CNE would be entitled to 35% of the prtoduct of the herd - That will show up as more than a mere blip on CNE's radar.

If some news leaks from Senegal, and it is significant, rest assured, CNE will increase by some 15-20% at least (my guess) - And such increase (between now and an official announcement), can well be seen as an indicator for what is installed for FAR.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.