FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Gordon2 "Your post would INDICATE to me that you have...

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Gordon2

"Your post would INDICATE to me that you have contradicted yourself. One minute you talk about correlation and the next you dismiss the the concept."

Gordon2 - You're misreading my post.

I say that CNE is not a catalyst. But, if people, who does not perceive CNE as a catalyst, but wish to draw a correlation between current CNE SP movement and what might be installed for the FAR SP, then I say that that would be a dangerous exercise, as well, because there are too many variable at the moment that may impact on CNE SP movement - too many to be certain that such CNE SP movement can be taken as indicative of results emanating from Senegal drill.

As I say, If, and only if, CNE SP jumps by some 15-20%, we can take notice of that SP movement as a possible consequence of success on the Senegal drills - AND, once that significant SP movement has occurred (in CNE's SP), then that SP movement can be taken as an indicator of what is installed for FAR's SP. - Otherwise not too many attention need to be paid to any fluctuation in the CNE SP movement at the current moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.