MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

cng: the elephant in the room, page-4

1. 2,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Cng for transport is something i know a little about have been researching this matter for over 12 months

AT present run 2 trucks , full semi size type that run on a combined lpg diesel system saving me aroud 12% overall in fuel costs. not fantastic but a considerable saving considering each truck uses about 5k k in diesel c a week

IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE COMPANY THAT FITTED the system we have been researching cng alternates , what a previous poster said is absoultely correct infastructure is the sticking point. mind u there is many other issues whilst cng is a good system lng is a far superior systembut requires refuelling stations costing in excess of 1.5 million each.

But did u know u can convert ur private car on cng and fillit at home if u like if u have acess to mains gas and run for 30@of the cost of petrol, and also recieve funding under the federal scheme, the SYSTEM IS CALLED PHILL is very interesting.

Have no fear transport will embrace cng and lng in the next few years

My research suggests we could export 1billion less in lng ehich is refrigerated cng in simple terms and import 7 billion dollars less in oil products.

There is one big problem government is yet to work out how to impose excise on gas u take out of the same gas line u get ur hot water gas from
    a
    A major diesel engine company has developed a cng/ diesel engine being cummins and is called the westport engine , not yet available in australia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.