CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

CNJ Greenland Season has started ....., page-284

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

With Conico's 2022 exploration and drilling program at East Greenland now officially underway, IMHO, it is worthwhile having a closer look at a very important part of an announcement that CNJ put out on August 18th last year.

The part of this announcement that concerns me, and which I found to be highly revealing, can be seen on pages 7, 8 and 9:

https://app.sharelinktechnologies.com/announcement/asx/46ff3cbdd629c072a72f17cfde60fba3

From page 7:

The preliminary findings at Sortekap are strongly encouraging and the presence of magnetite is something that the IP survey did not identify. The recently competed heliborne magnetic survey has however identified Sortekap, and a location approximately 13km to the southeast, referred to as Pyramiden, as the most strongly magnetic locations within the entire Ryberg Project area. The combined area of interest covers ~75km2 and is regarded as being highly prospective for additional sulphide and magnetite mineralisation.

Initial reconnaissance of Pyramiden has occurred, with iron oxide readily observed. The geology is known to consist of Archaean metamorphic rocks (such as those seen at Sortekap in SODD001), overlain by ~100 million-year old marine shales that have been intruded by mafic sills. Further reconnaissance of this locality is planned, with the intention of locating sites for drilling this field season.

From page 9:

Regional Magnetic-Radiometric Survey

The regional heli-borne magnetic-radiometric survey has been successfully completed by New Resolution Geophysics (NRG) of South Africa (Fig.9). They utilised their ‘Xcite’ system, flying at 200m line spacing, and at 100m spacing over the Sortekap and Miki Prospects, as well at the Togeda Dyke. The data is of high quality, having undergone daily quality control checks by NRG technicians, and weekly checks by consulting geophysicist Kim Frankcombe in Perth.

The regional data represents the first geophysical survey to ever be conducted over the majority of the licence area. It is currently undergoing final processing and interpretation, however preliminary findings have already highlighted areas of significant interest, including magnetism at Sortekap and Pyramiden.

I will leave readers to draw their own conclusions about CNJ chances of success during their current drilling season in East Greenland.

My only comment is that I am particularly looking forward to regular progress reports from CNJ over the next 6 months, as well as the final assay results from Sortekap, Miki and Pyramid (and of course from Mestersvig!).

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $4K 4M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 27983312 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 42207319 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.