CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

CNJ Share Price Prediction

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Over this last week, I have been asked several times (by European investors), where I see the CNJ SP rallying to in the event that CNJ/GSR do announce (over the coming days or weeks) that the preliminary results from their very first drill hole i.e. MTDD0001 (which I believe has already been successfully completed), have proved without any doubt (due to visible PGE mineralisation etc. in the drill cores), that GAL's Callisto PGE discovery does indeed extend south and thus well into the MTJV tenement number R63/4.

Further, these same investors have also asked me where I see the CNJ SP rallying to in the event that CNJ/GSR can confirm (through their drilling at subsequent holes) that GAL's Callisto PGE discovery extends up to 1.8 kms further south (and with significant width to the west) far into MTJV tenement number R63/4 (as part of their very extensive Phase 1 drilling program i.e. the
    yellow dots in the pic below):

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4586/4586555-dec597b709971943d634614efd10cfdd.jpg

As I have said previously, I expect to the CNJ SP to rally at least 7 cents on the initial news (the short term) that the preliminary results from MTDD0001 have proved that GAL's Callisto PGE discovery does indeed extend into the MTJV tenement i.e. that CNJ and GSR have their very own "potential" Callisto style PGE discovery!

Having said this, and much further down the track (the medium term), and in the event that (through drilling and assay results from subsequent holes) CNJ/GSR definitely have their very own Callisto style PGE discovery, and that it extends up to 1.8 kms to the south (and with significant width to the west!), I could easily imagine the CNJ SP rallying much further.

Having said all of this, I am actually far more interested to hear the SP predictions (both short term and medium term) of others on this forum, in order to get a better handle on investor expectations in Australia.

Please note: this is not a tipping competition and there will be no prizes.

And just to be clear, any predictions that are given here will be deemed not to be investment advice.

Finally, I do not intend to criticise anybody who posts a far higher or far lower SP prediction than mine, or even those posters who do not believe that GAL's Callisto PGE discovery will extend into the CNJ/GSR MTJV tenement R63/4 at all.

I look foward to your input.

Thanks and cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.805M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $38 38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 12330373 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 13773894 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.