CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

Hard to say. The lack of news of any sort for months, no...

1. 1,544 Posts.
    Hard to say. The lack of news of any sort for months, no drilling reports, nothing, would be a good reason why the shares are drifting. I phoned today and asked when the quarterly report was coming out. They said in the next ten days. Well I thought that.
    The only way one can do research is to go back over all the reports or perhaps even fly to Perth and visit them. Frank invited me to do that.
    He doesn't seem to really care about the share price at all and I know another major investor who also doesn't care. He is very confident that they have the goods and far more than has been announced.
    You may remember the letter that was sent to shareholders before the AGM re-affirming that another million ounces was on the way and that they are upgrading resources into reserves. That caused a minor flurry in the shares. Nothing since then though.
    I really don't think Frank cares a jot about the share price as he is cooking something up and will announce it in his good time. I just trust he is not holding back information which should be given to shareholders. ASIC would take a dim view of that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.