Jimbo....LOL. You are beyond stupid....Don't forget - tell the...

1. 79 Posts.
    Jimbo....LOL. You are beyond stupid....Don't forget - tell the IRS that CHwheat said he owes them nothing - but you know - being a secret squirrel - that CHwheat owes tens of thousands of dollars. That might pay for an oil filter on an F-35. LOL.But it won't come out of my pocket. The IRS agrees.

Now being from Portland Oregon. The, Bogan capital of the USA. Can you tell me which trailer park you grew up in?

https://www.mobilehome.net/mobile-home-park-directory/oregon/portland

116 of them to chose from in one dumpy city? I doubt there is that many in Australia LOL. Someone mentioned you live in one here. What a surprise. Let me guess, fat slob with yellow fangle-teeth. Grey hair - matted with grease...possible breeding small insects. Your only friend, besides Google, is a cat. You don't worry much about feeding it since it has a couple thousand cockroaches available and you are too spaced out to feed it anyway - if you haven't smoked the pension away. And you spend 10-12 hours, maybe more here. Is that the definition of a loser?

Or is it, additionally, some fool who abandoned his nationality for a tax problem he'd never have to worry about anyway. And dislikes his present home - Australia.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.