He fits the definition of a ramper perfectly. It's all going to...

1. 392 Posts.
    He fits the definition of a ramper perfectly.

It's all going to be great in the future - but no concrete reasoning behind it.

Those who bought since January have watched the slide from a high of 20.5 cents down to 10 cents now. Not a good return considering people have periodically been saying how its about to turn all year.

Personally, I looked at CNN late last year which appeared to be doing some very promising things. I became nervous when I saw how many diverse areas this small company was playing in. In my view a small company needs to get its act in order in a single area before branching out into new areas. When I saw that it had come close (within 3 months and possibly as low as 1 month) to running out of cash earlier this year while still making announcements along the line of "this new technology is looking very good" I decided not to touch it (for the moment)

BTW The chart shows a strong support line around 8.4 cents so assuming it keeps falling this might be a good point to consider it again.

One last concern is the JV into China. From personal experience it is extrfemely difficult to make profits from China even though it is a vast unexplored market. Again, I don't think a small company is likely to do very well looking there until it has a stable base elsewhere to allow it to weather the inevitable "storms" in China.

Rampers, your turn to respond now.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.