Sugarbowl spent a year ramping it up here pip1, we're all a...

1. 2,271 Posts.
    Sugarbowl spent a year ramping it up here pip1, we're all a wakeup.

Mysteriously disappeared when the cpmpany sunk into a screaming heap. I agree regarding management, the company is looking for mammoth profits overseas and are way out of their league. Trying to get a contract to clean up the Ok Tedi ferchrissakes when their demonstrations cleaned up water at what...100 or 200 litres per hour?

They have one handy mine cleanup contract here and that's where they should focus. I have a suspicion that if that was going really well, other mining companies would have shown interest by now.

I recieved a letter (as a previous shareholder) from the new managing director, who has done some fantastic cleanup work around the traps, but mostly on a noble and voluntary basis.
    Just like big Kev, he was excited. When I rang the company and asked them to tell me something that excited me, there was a distinctive hesitant stutter at the other end of the line.

Show me some contracts and I'll reinvest. The termite technology seems to have gone quiet too. Again, trying to patent every idea that comes to mind instead of the one thing that will make them profitable...contracts.

Bomber

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.