CNN 6.25% 15.0¢ cardia bioplastics limited

CNN, page-18

1. 2,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    makattack
    It seems to me that you're totally misguided by your point of view on consolidation and what it really signify and of it's real usefulness. You need to look closely at the general marketplace as a whole, have a good look at any small caps charts during the last 6 months, there's not much volume, no volume no momentum. most small caps are not going up in price, they have gone south mostly. Good news is Bad and Bad news is Good; How confusing is that?
    ----------- Consolidating a stock price in an uncertain market cycle, is as clever as removing your appendices out even if you didn't have or would never have a problem with it, or more like buying something for $100 and shortly you know you'll sell it for $1-- however if the company business is growing strong and the market is bullish and the world economy is in an optimistic mood, then I wouldn't see anything wrong with a bit of consolidation; consolidation would work better if that stock price was already above 10c, consolidate to the $1 mark, this situation would work easily. But in the case of CNN you'll find the consolidation melt down to pre-consolidation level. Why do you think the price is where it's at now? -- think about it! this business needs serious organic growth, there's not enough of it yet. The company will do a consolidation it they think it's smart, but I hope the compant will be smart to not do any consolidation at this time.
    Last edited by foghorne: 17/09/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.