CNN 6.25% 15.0¢ cardia bioplastics limited

CNN, page-19

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    No foghorne I am not misguided at all regarding consolidation. But we've been through all this before. It's pretty simple, as long as you have fundamental strength, which CNN does, a higher price which will take it out of penny dreadful status will induce more interest from an investor class who just will NOT look at penny stocks. What you are telling me is if CNN had a consolidation now at say 10 to 1 (I'd prefer 50 to 1), that it will trickle back to .3c? So it's marketcap would drop back to $1mill from $11mill because of a consolidation? I don't think so. I believe a consolidation WITH associated investor awareness would allow the marketcap to increase well above it's current levels. I say this on the basis that I believe the company is now in a growth phase like never before. I have confidence in CNN, that's why I am advocating it now. As soon as they do consolidate I will personally double my own holdings. Investors need to be made aware of this iconic Australian business doing great things benefiting the world. I am sick of the last 2 years sitting between .2c and .4c. It's not reflective of the company's achievements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.