PDN 0.48% $12.48 paladin energy ltd

You’re trying to find a negative in every detail you read so...

1. 2,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528

You’re trying to find a negative in every detail you read so that you can justify not buying any. I believe in being cautious but I also believe in looking at the big picture in conjunction to all the little details, which are understandingly many with PDN.

From what I’m aware, DB is completely out of the picture now.

There is no worry about CNNC executing the option for more LHM ownership- that option was not taken up and thus has expired since.

The recent restructure deal was one of the most complex and most successful restructures of its time. Shareholders might have lost 98% but not 100%. That is why PDN when it dropped to .105 post restructure, it was an ABSOLUTE BARGAIN as it was trading at a 50% discount from the restructure price.

PDN had a debt of ~760m and that’s been reduced greatly now. Sure we gave up half of Michelin but at the very least we have millions of pounds of yearly production belonging 100% to PDN.

If I was an old shareholder then of course I would be pissed. But then I wouldn’t be because I had the chance to invest in this years ago but didn’t solely because of their old debt levels. Pretty sure I posted on this thread to warn holders about the mountain of debt forming.

One thing is for sure- this has, as stated by the company, the highest leverage to spot uranium prices than any other publicly listed company in the world.

You ask about when they might restart the mine- well last quarters production states an aisc at ~$30plb. So when will they restart? Once they see better market dynamics. They will choke this down along with all major producers until prices are at $35-$40plb.

I will say the one question that you may indirectly arise is why Cnnc gave up its option to buy LHM.

I for one have decided to double my position today bringing my average to .185.

Not that I pay much attention to morning stars rwcommendations, but has anyone seen it’s at .19 right now? It had been flipping between .16-.17 for weeks. I am sure that if we see a modest increase in U prices, then PDN will react accordingly.

By far the best play on the asx IMO.

Gltah and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.48
Change
0.060(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $3.724B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.45 $12.76 $12.26 $26.57M 2.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6286 $12.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.48 5038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.