EXE 0.00% 3.8¢ exoma energy limited

cnooc & chevron, page-4

1. 2,110 Posts.
    While the reaction to the announcement is surprisingly quite, I did observe the delayed reaction by the market to other great announcements made by other companies, look at MYG or AVB for example, it took many days for the price to get to the point where it should be, I think because the general feelings of cautiousness among the punters the brokers can afford to wait till time suits them before they run the stock, knowing that the delay will flush day traders etc. the way I see this IMO is it being accumulated at this moment at around 28-28.5 cents a share . And every time it wants to run a sell order appears from nowhere. But I also know that this stock is worth a lot more now than it was a few days ago. This deal with the Chinese will unlock the value of the tenements. and this stock sooner or later will run, someone in an office building somewhere will decide it is the time, and all the punter on the side line now will run to buy it when they see the price rise, when is this going to happen is anyone's guess, I did notice however that the buy/ sell ratio has improved dramatically from yesterday to today. Still not good but it is an improvement none the less, it is a now a waiting game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.