CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

I ve read numerous posts from more learned people than I in the...

1. 58 Posts.
    I ve read numerous posts from more learned people than I in the past 6 months about Carolyn Cummings lack of journalistic integrity.

Now wouldnt it be ironic if she has been right all along. (And its seems she has) So far most of what she has reported has or is happening and everything positive that I ve read from most of you has backfired.

Who has the most knowledge? Who should I believe?

I know, I know, DYOR, Anyone here who claims to know how the whole Centro thing works are kidding themselves and the rest of us. I am guilty of relying on others that on the surface seem to be knowledgable on Centro.

As with any type of public forum, If I said I was a 6ft tall blonde, blue eyes and buxom, would you believe me. Maybe, just maybe there are few 18 year old economics students posting as a 70 yo former stock broker??? Who Knows???

What I do find interesting is the way and the tone of the posts go when times are good and bad. Share prices up (talk of millionaires, champagne, your shout for lunch etc) When SP down (rope, noose, suicide)

I hope theres a few rabbits to pull out of the report on Friday, although I think yesterdays announcement is a just a softening up process for us on Friday!!!!

Now I ve got that off my buxom chest, I ll hold and wait till Friday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.