CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

cnp agm, page-6

1. 424 Posts.
    Hi hotlegs25,

Most pertinent question asked in relation to CNSPA was by Steven Mann, who asked if the low for votes for Anna Budulus via proxy was because the CNSPA was pushing for a board seat. Paul Cooper asked him to ask CNSPA.

CNSPA are in direct contact with the CNP board and nothing was mentioned of a Chinese lead finance deal at the meeting, so I would put that in the speculation and hearsay basket.

CNSPA's questions seemed to focus on CNP putting out a more positive message to the market and also very detailed questions on the financials. All in all they seem very entrenched in the company and I could not see a big pull out as the voting block. They dont seem to be a full investing block but more an association and as we all know the members may float in and out. To me they seem on going after a rise in the share price in the medium term. Pure capital play.

Happy to be corrected by any CNSPA members. All in all they have a positive role to play and give average shareholders a good voice.

With the Class action on the cards Paul Cooper seemed wary of who may or may not be sitting in the audience.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.