CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

cnp agrees stabilisation plan with financiers

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Well ... I have just arrived home to find the announcement we have all been waiting for sitting on my doorstep.

Here are a few points in brief I would like to make:-

2. Effectively it looks as though we have a one (1) month 'interim' extension to sort out the paperwork.

3. It was great to read that Centro are lowering their loan ratio by way of Convertible Bonds (which is a probability I had thought of actually).

4. So, the balance of the Oz debt is to be refinanced for three (3) years - subject to agreement.

5. In the meantime back to limbo-land for another 4 weeks while we dot the I's and cross the T's.

6. This seems like a workable mix of a deal. Theoretically it gives assurety and continuance of business, a stable platform to work around and a lower loan ratio which should mean lower repayments - all for a little (?) dilution potentially.

On the negative side, the Company will be diluted possibly ~15% with no dividends for 3 years either - most other negatives are well known .

A Question: If the interest is capitalised in this context, does this mean that the meter is still running for the Banks???

Cheers, Pie :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.