CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

cnp anonymous, page-15

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Hi Guys, this is my first post as i recently joined HC,

i am exactly in same situation as selmax as i bought these shares after monitoring for a while when it was trading at .50 for a while and then i bought 95k and it started going down and was believing it will recover than it gone down 50% i thought its better to stay then take the loss and i still belive so and when i started reading this HC forum, i was glad and found that its not bad stock it will come up. so hold hold and then i bought another 100k when it was at .265 before the annoucement on 15/08 assuming it will bounce back.

BTW i am 30 and have lost more than 50% (theoratically) untill i hit the sell button atleast :) and i belive it will survive as banks will not like to write down losses as it will severly effect them. And moreover Centro is making its payments and i wont think taking losses is the option when they know it can and do well in long term with its Strong Assets it just need their support.

So if this titanic sinks i ll lose a lot of money and if it survives we can imagine whats on board.

Luv your work guys all the best...keep the spirits high we will get there its just matter of time.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
    - Dr Seuss

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.